HTC VIVE Focus 3 (Business Edition)
Please note: this product concerns the Business Edition. These glasses are suitable for business use. The Business Edition includes a 2-year commercial warranty, express and return shipping on repair to HTC VIVE, direct support from HTC VIVE and authorized use for commercial purposes. The Business Edition must be activated within 3 months via the VIVE Business Device Management.
Meet with the new standard in VR business use: the all-in-one HTC VIVE Focus 3 Business Edition. The VIVE Focus 3 offers unprecedented image resolution combined with with a large 120-degree field of view and 90 Hz refresh rate. The VIVE Focus 3 is intended for the business VR market and comes standard with a business HTC Enterprise warranty. This way you are immediately provided with all conveniences.
with The hardware adjustable IPD settings (57mm-72mm) allow anyone to comfortably view the VIVE Focus 3. Would you rather wear glasses? No problem, because with the extra wide facial interface ensures that you can wear glasses under the Headset without any problems!
The enhanced sound provides a more immersive VR experience. Would you rather connect headphones? The VIVE Focus 3 has a standard 3.5 mm jack so you can easily connect external headphones.
Are you using the VIVE Focus 3 in an LBE (Location Based Entertainment) environment such as a VR Arcade or other type of entertainment center? Then a number of important updates from HTC VIVE have recently been released, such as WiFi 6E support, LBE Mode (33 x 30m tracking), Map tracking and more. Click here for more Information about the Focus 3 LBE License (LBSS) or contact with us through us Contact Form.
Tip: combine the VIVE Focus 3 with the following accessories:
- Powerful Snapdragon XR2 processor, no cables and no PC required.
- Total image resolution of 4896 x 2448 pixels (double that of Quest 2).
- 90 Hz refresh rate without ghosting
- 120-degree field of view lens design with 57mm to 72mm IPD setting
- Replaceable and magnetic interface for easy change and cleaning.
- Including HTC business warranty as standard for fast processing of business and commercial warranty requests.
Pros and cons
- Extremely high image resolution (5K) in a Standalone VR headset.
- No problems with cables. The powerful built-in Snapdragon XR2 processor provides enough power to play applications without being connected to a PC.
- Specially developed App store for downloading Enterprise applications.
- This product comes with a standard with HTC VIVE Enterprise warranty. This allows you to with confidently use your HTC product in a business and/or commercial environment.
- There is a separate one for the VIVE Focus 3 wrist tracker available with which you can follow inside-out tracking from the tracker.
- A Standalone VR headset offers less powerful performance than a PC VR headset.
- The VIVE Focus 3 is aimed at businesses and business users, not for Consumers. There are also fewer "standard" gaming applications available through the VIVE App Store.
- Note: in all cases avoid sunlight (direct or indirect) on the lenses. The lenses act like a magnifying glass, which can quickly cause fire damage to the screens. Click here for more Information about sun damage.
- Caution: To avoid sun damage, ensure that the VR headset lenses are not exposed to direct sunlight.
What's in the box
- 1 x HTC VIVE Focus 3 HMD
- 2 x HTC VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- 1 x Instruction Manual