Can I exchange or return my order?
You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason. After cancellation you have another 14 days to return your product. You will then be credited the full order amount including shipping costs. Only the costs for returning from your home to the webshop are for your own account. Please note: for a business order different return conditions apply than for Consumers. Do you want to return a business order? Then view our General return conditions.
When we have received your return, it will be checked by our returns department for the condition and functioning of the product (if applicable). We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registration of your return, provided that the product has already been returned in good order.
How do I register my return?
Registering your return is very simple. Register your return with us within 14 days of receiving your product(s). You can do this easily by sending an e-mail to our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by using the button below to go to our contact form. Please include your order number so that we can assist you quickly.
After registering your return, you will receive an email from us with containing your RMA number and return instructions. You can easily arrange the return of the products yourself via our online return platform. Please enter your order number and e-mail address with which you placed the order with us. The costs for returning are for your own account, unless the fault lies with us (for example when you have received a wrong product from us).
Please note that you return to a number conditions must comply when you send it back to us:
- Send your products to us in the original packaging and including all accessories.
- Reset Your details to factory settings (if applicable).
- Please ensure that your return is returned to us in a well-protected box. This prevents the product from arriving at our return center damaged;
- If you make use of the right of withdrawal, the product with will be returned with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in its original condition and packaging. If the product is damaged or the packaging is more damaged than necessary to try the product, we can pass on this depreciation of the product to you. So treat the product with with care and make sure that it is well packaged when returning it.
For a business order, different rules and laws apply than for Consumers (even if you have placed a business order for your own use). For example, as a company or organization you have a 'duty to investigate' into the ordered products and you are excluded from the right of return (the 'Distance Buying Act').
The order can be considered business if it meets one or more of the following conditions:
- The order was placed via our business webshop.
- The order has been placed with a business/company email address (ending with '@companyname.nl').
- A company name was provided during the ordering process.
- A product has been ordered strictly for business use (such as Google Glass 2, Microsoft Hololens 2, Varjo XR-3, etc.).
Are you not satisfied with your (business) order? Please contact with our customer service (email@example.com). We charge a processing fee of 5% to 20% for processing a business return (depending on the returned product). The processing fee is based on the time it takes to review, process and rebook returned products as second chance products. Has Your order not been sent yet? Then you can cancel it in time without any obligations. No cancellation or processing fees are charged for this. For more Information see our General return conditions.
Have you already placed an order with us, but would you like to change or cancel it? Which can! Send an email to our customer service with the request to change or cancel your order. Do not forget to mention your order number. Please note: you can only cancel your order if your package has not yet been processed. If your package is already on its way, it is unfortunately no longer possible to cancel the order. In that case, you can refuse the package at the door so that the delivery person takes it back, or you can return the package to us via the above return steps.
Return outside the European Union
Below you will find important Information with regarding the Return of orders outside the EU.
- Return labels: We cannot create return labels for Returns outside the EU. As a customer, you must provide return labels yourself. Please contact with your chosen carrier to obtain the required return documents and labels. Please make sure you follow the correct return instructions to ensure that your return is processed smoothly.
- Customs charges: Please note that as a customer you are responsible for the charges you pay to customs when Return an order is placed outside the EU. These charges may include customs duties, taxes and other charges. It is important that you contact with the customs or carrier to follow the steps required to reclaim these charges. We cannot reclaim these costs on your behalf.
- Customs papers: When registering your package with the carrier and completing the customs papers, make sure that it is clearly stated that it is a return shipment and not a new shipment. If this is not stated, customs fees may be charged when we have to collect the package. Unfortunately we cannot pay these costs for you. If customs fees are charged, we will return the package to you.
It can always happen that something does not go quite as planned. We recommend that you first make complaints known to us at our customer service. We will then try to provide you with the best possible service in order to arrive at a desired solution. If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Valued Shops Dispute Resolution. From 15 February 2016 it is also possible for Consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform from the European Commission. If your complaint is not yet being handled elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint via the European Union platform.
A problem is always annoying, especially if you with one of our employees can't solve it immediately. We would like to look together at a solution for your complaint. Because we want to provide our customers with an optimal service, we think it is important to hear from you if you have complaints about our services. Do this - partly to limit any damage - as soon as possible. According to the law, a complaint is made known in time if this is done within two months of discovery. This also applies in the event that the purchased product does not have the properties that you could expect on the basis of the purchase agreement. It is in your interest to make your complaints known in writing.
If you submit a complaint to us, it will be answered within 14 days at the latest. If we need more time for this, we will let you know within 14 days when you can expect an answer. You can send your complaint by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.